Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gallery Items




































When I was at cabin Fever and Synergy I was able to put some items in the gallery for sale. I am happy to say that I did sell a few items. Here are some pictures of some of the items. The purse was not for sale but I took it to the banquet on the last day of Synergy. I have never been a purse person. (say that ten times fast!) My cell phone didn't even fit! I did get quite a few compliments on it so I thought I share it with you.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous works of art!!! I adore each one of them, all of your work is so beautiful! You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic... O.O
    very congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and your work is fantastic! I have a question -- the face in the profile of the pendants on this page and in your slideshow looks familiar. Any chance it's Garret Maggart?

    ReplyDelete